ФОРУМ ВЛАДИВОСТОКА ТЕПЕРЬ НА ПЕРВОМ!  Отправь ссылку на форум www.1vl.ru своим друзьям!
Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Список форумов » День за днем » Новости

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Today cited an unidentified p
 Сообщение Добавлено: 12 окт 2018 13:31 

MILWAUKEE -- Freddie Freeman finally solved Miller Park. The best way to hit there is to hit it out. Freeman, hitting .111 in 10 previous games at the Brewers ballpark, hit a pair of solo home runs, and Jason Heyward added a two-run shot, powering the Atlanta Braves to a 5-2 victory over Milwaukee on Tuesday night. "I dont know what it is. Ive always struggled here," said Freeman, who had four singles in 36 previous at-bats at Miller Park. "Its nice. I was obviously due." Freeman opened the sixth with his first homer off Kyle Lohse (0-1) to put Atlanta up 3-1 and added a two-out home run in the eighth off Zach Duke to extend the lead to 4-1. "Ive always seemed to hit Lohse pretty good and he left a couple out for me," Freeman said. Heywards first homer of the season, after a one-out walk to No. 8 hitter Andrelton Simmons, put the Braves on top 2-1 in the fifth and snapped a string of 22 scoreless innings against the Brewers. Yovani Gallardo helped shut out the Braves on opening day. "For me, the key was walking Simmons in that inning because you have the inning set up to where you dont have to get to the top of the lineup if I do my job there," said Lohse, who allowed three runs on five hits in seven innings, striking out eight and walking two. Alex Wood (1-0) settled down for Atlanta after allowing a home run to Carlos Gomez on his first pitch. The left-hander allowed one run on five hits in seven innings. Craig Kimbrel struck out the side in the ninth for the save. "First pitch of the game, first hitter, you dont have much choice than to put it behind you from the get-go," said Wood. "It took me a few innings to settle in but after that, I got into a groove, got my fastball command back and just took off from there." The Brewers were 8-2 in their last 10 games against Atlanta, with six shutouts, including the final meeting last season on a two-hitter by Lohse. "The last three or four years, we havent really done well against the Brewers or here at Miller Park," Freeman said. "Its nice to get the first one out of the way. As an offence, we knew we werent going to get shut out of the whole 162 . we let them sweat it out for the first 15 innings." Gomez hustled the Brewers within 4-2 in the eighth after drawing a leadoff walk. With one out, he stole second as Ryan Braun struck out, and continued to third on a throwing error by catcher Evan Gattis. Aramis Ramirez singled in Gomez. Atlanta answered with a run in the ninth on a double by Dan Uggla, a single by Gattis and sacrifice fly by Simmons. The Braves missed a chance to tie it in the fourth when Freeman singled to open, but was cut down at the plate by Gomez on Ugglas two-out double to left-centre. "That was huge," Lohse said. "Theyve been working hard on that all spring and did a great job picking me up right there. I wish I would have picked them up a little better after that." NOTES: Gomezs lead-off home run was the third of his career. The other two were with Minnesota in 2008. ... The starting pitchers for the final game of the three-game series Wednesday are Matt Garza for the Brewers against Aaron Harang, each making his first start for his new team ... Braun, who received a standing ovation during Tuesdays home opener, was greeted with a round of applause and a smattering of boos during his first at-bat Wednesday. Bradley Chubb Broncos Jersey .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship. Royce Freeman Jersey . Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Bronc ... om-Jersey/. The Mavericks avoided a season sweep by the Nuggets, who ran away with a win in Denver two weeks ago to hand Dallas its longest losing streak at three games. Dallas (42-28) got a boost in the playoff race when Miami rallied from seven down in the last 3 1/2 minutes to beat Memphis 91-86 Friday night. Tramaine Brock Jersey . Both sides came closest to scoring in the first half, when Roma had a goal from Mattia Destro waved off for offside and Inters Rodrigo Palacio headed high. "A draw was a fair result. Neither squad had many chances," Roma midfielder Miralem Pjanic said. Royce Freeman Broncos Jersey . Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen.FIFA says people in the United States have bought more than three times more World Cup tickets than any other nation except for tournament host Brazil. Footballs governing body said Tuesday that of the 2,577,662 tickets allocated for this years tournament, 1,041,418 have gone to people in Brazil. The U.S. is second at 154,412, followed by Australia (40,681), England (38,043) and Coolombia (33,126).dddddddddddd The tournament opens June 12 and is in Brazil for the first time since 1950. The Americans are making their seventh straight appearance and play Ghana, Portugal and Germany in the first round. Prices range from $90 to $175 in the first round, other than the opener. They go up to $440 to $990 for the final in Rio de Janeiro on June 13. Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Вернуться наверх 

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Список форумов » День за днем » Новости